Thursday, January 10, 2008

Disney

So today I loaded up on a plane with my mother and headed for Disneyworld. I am spending 6 days and 5 nights and during that time I will be running the Disney Marathon. Many people might ask how you might run this marathon since you are so out of shape. Well to be perfectly honest I am not sure, I did Houston last on just a little more training but I didn't have the triathlon season before. So I think that I will be okay, it will definitely be a mental game; which I enjoy because I am good at those when it comes to a choice to quit or not because I don't know how to quit. So back to the story I spent the whole day walking around Disney, I went to the magical kingdom and rode Space Mountain, then I went to Animal Kingdom and rode some cool rides. So that is enough for this morning. Stay tuned more to come.

1 comment:

atruebl said...

Well sounds like your having fun. Good luck and enjoy your time away!!!

-Amber