Wednesday, January 30, 2008

San Diego Marathon

So less than a month after my disney marathon, I have decided to do another marathon. The decesion was really easy since this race entry was given to me for free. I have never gotten a race entry for free so that is really cool. Another cool aspect is that this is San Diego the last time I was here was in 2002, for National Lifeguard Competition. The city is amazing with a lot to do and lots of great food, the scene is really nice as well. I will do some surfing. This race will be special as well, they are holding a race as Elvis world record attempt. I have decided to race as Elvis in memory of my grandfather who passed away late last year. He was a huge Elvis fan so this will be a great tribute to him. So I will be doing lots of training for this. So wish me luck good racing to everybody

No comments: