Thursday, July 26, 2007

Salt Lake City

So haven't written in awhile. I spent a week in Salt Lake City,Utah. It is a gorgeous city. I took the High School Youth Group up there for the YU convention. It was an amazing experience. Although I had to walk like 4 miles each day so I didn't run as much as I would have liked. But the upside is I did read the 7th Harry Potter book. It is amazing I am really looking forward to see them come out as movies. But I spent over 48 hours in a 15 passenger van with 16 people yes I know that the math doesn't work out. There was a suicidal jumper that stopped all the traffic on the highway and lots of construction and then gas tanks exploding on the way home. It was interesting to see all the things that happened on our trip. That is what makes road trips so much fun. So now I am back and back to work. But since I am leaving for Mexico City in three weeks I have to work like a mad man. So I won't be getting much training in. But after Mexico city I am all over training.

No comments: