Friday, July 13, 2007

Busy Day Followed by Wet Ride

I don't understand why people don't sleep in Galveston, but they don't. So I got around 2.5 hours of sleep. No biggie if I can come home and sleep but I can't have a busy day on Thursday. I get home late because of late call, eat some food, run to the good ole YMCA swim a relaxed mile, afterwards run back home, my left leg is still bothering me. Get home eat food ( I really like food) take a shower. Drive all the way to Sugar Cycles and pick up Philip's sweet specialized transition, and some racing wheels. Home sweet home crawl on the couch and sleep. Wake up late for riding with my Uncle, dang it. Today is supposed to be a moderately hard ride with a few Kemah Bridges to get a good bike ride in. Cruisin everything is going great the bike is riding great I am feeling really good. On the way home soakin wet, good ole Texas Weather, nothing like riding home in a monsoon. All is well made it home nice and safe sip some Endurox and take another shower. Then surrender to the couch again for more sleep.

No comments: