Sunday, December 2, 2007

Running

So as many of you may know running is not my favorite thing in the whole world. I enjoy running to run. But since I am so competitive I like to run fast, and that hurts. As I am a human I do not like to hurt. So I understand that it takes time to get fast and not hurt. So I work on it. And since this Triathlon season was my first it has left in really good shape. So I am able to run further and faster than ever. Which is really nice I still have much work to do to get to people like Liam or even Kelly. So I troud out and run listen to my music and think about my life. So here is the runners may your run be a beacon of hope and sanity in a crazy world. Hope all are ready for Christmas.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Ditto on not loving running. You should post about your IM Brazil plans.