Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer Camp

This week and next week, I am a senior Counselor for the Exxon Mobil Bernard Harris Summer Camp. It is okay, the kids get to do a bunch of cool little projects and I get to go to some cool places. Best of all I get to do it for free and get paid to do all of the stuff. Most of the campers are pretty good, a couple of them are getting attitude.

So my life up to this point. I have done a couple of races.

San Diego Marathon. Horrible time dressed as Elvis it was fun, but worst time ever. Not the best course in the world. It was however put together really well.

Tejas Tri-I got 2nd in my age group. I hadn't been in the water since last october did pretty well in the swim, the bike was a little slower than I would of liked but oh well. The run felt really bad, I ran the marathon the sunday before so I didn't have the extra gear. I got passed by the winner of my age group at mile one on the run. So I was leading the whole time pretty much. It was fun I always enjoy that race.

That is good enough for now, Chau I promise that I will try and keep it updated some more.