Monday, April 7, 2008

Been away for awhile

So I have not been blogging in a while. Mostly because my life has been crazy. So you would think that I would have a lot to write about. I do I just generally forget to write it all down here. Also I don't have the following like some of my fellow bloggers have. But I have been so busy with school, mostly ROTC. It is kicking my butt. So I have not been running, like I should. It is in the middle of collegiate road racing season and I sure haven't been on my bike. Nor have I been in the pool. School is taking up so much of my time. It has an end though and I can't wait. So for all of those who have been waiting for me to post I am sorry I will try and be better about it. The UT stage race was this weekend, and it was good but painful all at the same time. I drove up late friday because I had a ROTC thing till late. So I got to Austin around 1:30 and managed to get to sleep a little after 2 am. Then I woke up about 6 am. Not enough sleep at all. So the road race was 33 miles I made it about 12 before my heart rate spiked and I could no longer peddle my whole left side was cramping. No Good so I pulled out. Later saturday was the time trial I did about what I expected middle of the pack so I was happy. Then I got some good sleep saturday night. But it didn't help I did my first Crit, and I managed to hold on to the pack for about 10 min 5 shy of what I wan't to hold on for. But they were going really fast so I was okay with that. All in all UH did really well, and it gave me hope for next year that maybe I will be in shape for next year and will do really well. Today my right side is hurting a little I think I may have pulled an intercostal muscle this weekend racing. Oh well such is life. So other than that stay tuned for what will hopefully be some exciting post in the future

No comments: